About SLD Consulting Inc.
Supporting Learning & Development Consulting Inc. was founded by Yabome Gilpin-Jackson to facilitate transformative learning for leadership and development. Her passion and expertise is helping leaders, teams, organizations and communities make progress in uncovering possibilities and igniting transformation in the complex issues they face.
About Yabome Gilpin-Jackson
Yabome Gilpin-Jackson is a trusted partner for leaders and professionals working to develop people and build organizational capacity for change. She is a social scientist and an experienced professional with proven expertise in the areas of leadership development, organizational development, facilitating strategic change and systematic organizing for social change and transformation. She has worked with corporate, non-profit/social profit and public sector organizations, internationally. She is also a sessional and adjunct faculty for undergraduate and graduate courses in her areas of expertise.
- Doctorate in Human and Organizational Systems. Fielding Graduate University
- Master of Arts in Human Development from Fielding Graduate University
- Masters in Business Administration in Leadership and Organizational Change from Simon Fraser University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management & Organization Studies and Management Information Systems from Simon Fraser University
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CHRP)
- Deep Democracy Training – The Lewis Method
- Certified Clear Leadership Trainer
- Certified Human Systems Dynamics Professional
- Certified Trainer/Coach: Coaching Out of the Box
- Certified Trainer in William Bridges’ Leading Organizational Transitions Programs
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Qualification
- Certified Birkman Consultant, The Birkman Method®
- Certified Facilitator, Strengths Deployment Inventory Assessment & Workshop
- The Skilled Facilitator Intensive Workshop. Roger Schwarz & Associates
- The Educators Pathway Training
- Phillips ROI Methodology Certificate