- This event has passed.
Staff Apprenctice: Developing the Organizational & Personal Self (D/OPs) with Fred Miller & Judith Katz of Kaleel Jamieson Consulting Group & National Training Lab (NTL)
September 30, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - October 6, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Excerpts from: https://kjcg.com/events-list/2018/3/11/developing-the-organization-and-personal-self-dops-lab
The Developing the Organizational and Personal Self (D/OPS) workshop enables you to explore ways to bring your best self into focus, enabling you to be more intentional, effective, and joyful in how you lead your life. D/OPS can be a place to redefine yourself and see yourself beyond the labels and roles placed on you by the world—by work, family, friends, and yourself.
Using group and individual self-exploration activities, this intense advanced personal growth experience will guide participants through greater self-knowledge and choice in interactions with others. The workshop is designed to assist participants to:
- Gain greater clarity about the organizational and personal life you want and the steps needed to achieve those.
- Take greater control of your boundaries and better understand the effects they have on being the person you want to be.
- Communicate more clearly, directly, candidly and authentically with others, and with yourself.
- Uncover and eliminate self-diminishing behaviors.
- Understand the projections and transferences you make onto others.
- Identify personal values, strengths and qualities essential to becoming the self you most want to be.
Participants should have attended one of the following:
- NTL Human Interaction workshop
- A similar residential personal growth workshop
Other lab experiences can meet the prerequisite upon discussion and approval by the staff.